|Job Title||Certified First Responder|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time, Night Shift, Weekends, Per Diem|
Keystone Quality Transport is committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. Constantly meeting and exceeding the expectations of our patients, passengers, their loved ones, the facilities which they are picked up or dropped off at, and the public at large is our goal!
Quality isn’t just one of the words in the company name, but rather everything that Keystone Quality Transport attempts to embody. From our employees, practices, services, to all facets of our business, Keystone Quality Transport always strives for QUALITY.
Currently we are seeking both Full Time and Part Time qualified and First Responders to become valued members of our team!
The successful First Responder candidate is responsible for providing services at assigned locations. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Render exceptional patient care in both pre-hospital and inter-facility setting. Assist the EMT-B with the preparation of the patient for transport. Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
- Deliver superb customer service to everyone you come in contact with, including patients, their families, neighbors and the people in the facilities.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable protocols for emergency treatment and transportation as per company policy and/or local and EPAB.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and thorough manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance as a representative of KQT.
- Ensure the cleanliness of your work space including vehicles, offices and facilities in which you operate.
- Safely operate and maintain assigned emergency vehicles and equipment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, facilities and dispatch.
- Sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Walk, bend, squat, twist, reach, push, pull, and carry.
- Frequently lift and/or move more than 125 pounds including lifting, moving and carrying patients up and down stairs.
- Work in the elements (Cold, Heat, Rain, Snow, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- First Responder Certification
- EVOC Certification
- Maintain current other required certification(s)
- Maintain current CPR card
- One year related experience preferred
- Maintain current, valid Driver’s License
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 125 pounds
- Basic computer knowledge (all documentation, timekeeping, etc., done electronically).
- All positions require pre-employment Drug Screen and DOT physical.
- As part of the new hire process, KQT does conduct background screening.