|Job Title||Para Transit Driver Mercy Life|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time, Night Shift, Weekends, Per Diem|
Keystone Quality Transport is committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. Constantly meeting and exceeding the expectations of our patients, passengers, their loved ones, the facilities which they are picked up or dropped off at, and the public at large is our goal!
Quality isn’t just one of the words in the company name, but rather everything that Keystone Quality Transport attempts to embody. From our employees, practices, services, to all facets of our business, Keystone Quality Transport always strives for QUALITY.
All Drivers hired by Keystone Quality Transport assigned to Mercy Life will:
Be trained and qualified as an Aide prior to be assigned as a Driver Even after he/she is qualified as a driver, he/she will be required to perform as an Aide according to business needs. This could be for a day, a week or indefinite depending on the situation. It is a condition of employment.
The successful Mercy Life Para Transit candidate is responsible for providing services at assigned locations. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Deliver superb customer service to everyone you come in contact with, including participants, their families, neighbors and the people in the facilities.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable protocols for transportation as per company policy.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and thorough manner.
- Maintain a professional appearance as a representative of KQT.
- Ensure the cleanliness of your work space including vehicles, offices and facilities in which you operate.
- Safely operate and maintain assigned vehicles and equipment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with participants, families, facilities and dispatch.
- Sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Walk, bend, squat, twist, reach, push, pull, and carry.
- Frequently lift and/or move; including assisting participants in moving, going up/down stairs, and wheelchair assistance.
- Work in the elements (Cold, Heat, Rain, Snow, etc.)
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Maintain current CPR card
- Maintain current, valid Driver’s License
- Prior experience working with the elderly/infirm required.
- Prior on the job Driving experience required
- Operation of 14 passenger bus and smaller van. Wheelchair lift. Wheelchairs and other mobility devices.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 125 pounds
- Ability to have a flexible work schedule
- Basic computer knowledge (all documentation, timekeeping, etc., done electronically).
- All positions require pre-employment Drug Screen and physical. Physical may be DOT depending on opening.
- As part of the new hire process, KQT does conduct background screening.